In a growing and geographically expansive chapter it is very easy to lose sight of the individuals who make up our Chapter and the safety, health and environmental community at large here in our great state.
We would love to have our members get to know each other and a great way to do that is through a member spotlight and we are looking for volunteers!
Our Spotlight is simply called “Pick-Six”.
You can use this link: Pick-Six Member Spotlight and choose any six of the following 10 categories to tell us all a little bit more about yourself.
- Where’s home?
- How did you get your start in Safety (or Safety & Health)?
- What do you do currently?
- Tell us something we may not know about you.
- Tell us something on your bucket list.
- What are you currently watching on TV/Netflix/Hulu, etc?
- What’s the first thing you’d buy if you won the lottery?
- Tell us something you aspire to do?
- What’s the best vacation you’ve taken?
- What are your hobbies?
Your submission will be shared in upcoming monthly newsletters.