Lear Corporation is looking for the right candidate to fill the EHS Manager role now open at a newly forming plant in McCalla, Alabama. This plant will be supporting the Mercedes EV seating business. Position has an excellent benefit package, strong compensation, and the opportunity to work in an expanding manufacturing operation.
More details at this link: https://jobs.lear.com/job-invite/15125/.
If you’re interested in speaking to someone, you are welcome to e-mail Spencer directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Talent Acquisition Manager
Our client is looking for a Safety, Environmental, and Health Manager for their facility in the Birmingham Alabama area. This is a leading automotive tier one, tier two supplier to the big names in Automotive Manufacturing. They are part of a global company that has been in business for more than 100 years. This is a newly created position for this facility and this person will be part of the management team – reporting directly to the plant manager.
This company offers you:
• Excellent compensation and a benefits package which includes an exceptional bonus program.
• Extremely affordable medical, dental, and vision plans
• 401k with math
• Health Care Reimbursement and Dependent Care Reimbursement programs
• 14 company holidays
• Vacation / PTO
This role will be responsible for planning, scheduling, and coordinating departmental activities of a comprehensive Safety, Health, and Environment program for the facility, addressing all areas of operation in compliance with local, state, and federal OSHA requirements and Company policies.
The qualified candidate should bring the following to the table:
• BS degree in Occupational Safety and Health, Engineering, or relevant field
• At least 5 years professional Safety, Health, Environmental management in manufacturing (Automotive manufacturing a plus)
• Strong knowledge of applicable federal, state, OSHA regulations
• Lean problem-solving skills
Contact me to find out more about this opportunity or provide me with your contact information and the best time of day to call you, or feel free to contact us regarding other opportunities that we have available.
YOUR REPLY IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!
Georgette Sandifer Senior
Director of Placement at Gallman Consulting
(803) 744 3304
If you are not receiving regular monthly communications from the ASSP Alabama Chapter here are a few suggestions which may help.